Known for being the Rubber City of the World, Akron /ˈækrən/ is the fifth largest city in the U.S. State of Ohio.
Like many great cities, each one has it's own Authentic Historical Facts:
* Columbus (Home of Bizzy Bone/ Bow Wow/ OSU, Fotune 500 City);
* Cleveland (Football HOF, BTNH, Home of Halle Berry/ The O'Jays/
Levert/ Avant/ Jim Brown/ Peter Milano/ Steve Harvey);
* Toledo (Home of Lyfe Jennings/ Sits on the border of Michigan);
* Sandusky (Cedar Point, Birthplace of Orlando Pace "Sunnyside Park");
* Dayton (Home of the Ohio Players/ Dave Chappelle);
* Canton (Rock N Roll Hall of Fame, Home of Macy Gray);
* Youngstown (Mafia City/ Dangerous Place in Ohio)
* Cincinnati (Home of Bootsy Colins/ LA Reid/ Isley Brothers/ Fox News).